Friday, December 24, 2010

Shut Down

Time to drop the Bomb.

I will be dropping support for this site on the 31st of December 2010.

Due to the sheer successfulness of the Facebook Group, this blog no longer serves much use.

Besides, it's boring being the only one that maintains and also posts on a class blog.

However, this blog shall not be deleted. Yet, merely left as a cobweb.
To remind me of how something can fail when there is no/ not enough effort put in to maintain/keep something alive.

The enthusiasm of the class really sucks at times.

So everyone remember this epic-fail project the next time you plan to start something.

As for me, it serves as a reminder for me.
This is just not worth my time and effort.

At times, I feel like giving up on the whole we-are-a-class thing.

Losing the inspiration and willpower to TRY making the class page.

Au Revoir.

-WenChuan, admin of a failed class blog-
Friday,24th December, 2010 11.22AM

-

No comments:

Post a Comment